Pages

Sunday 19 March 2017

Never Poem

Today we were learning to use alliteration so we decided to create a poem packed with alliteration.
because it was a poem we made a agrement that we would chose one letter. then in our plan we had to come up with lost of words starting with the letter i chose

Plan
Laughing,Licked,Loved,Lied,Lunch,Lucy,Lamination,Luck,Lucky,Lavender, Lime,Lemons Light,Like,Life,Lipstick,Lips,London,Leaping,Lions,Leopard, Los Angeles,lamas,letters letterbox,lizards,liquid,lazy,loser,lazier,look lumpy,law,left,lemonade


Legendary lemonade from laughing lamas


I would never eat lions lasagna
I would never wear lazy liquid lipstick
I would never buy Legendary lemonade from London
I would never do lions lucky letter writing
I would never go to lammas letterboxes in Los Angeles
I would always like to think about. Laughing leopards  in Lily's lunch
I promise I will never let lammas take over the world.

By Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.