Pages

Friday 17 March 2017

Looking Forward To Summer

Two weeks ago we started a poem about remembering summer now we are doing looking forward to Autumn in this poem we were trying to use as much adjectives and similes as possible
here is my work.



Looking Forward To Autumn


I can’t wait to smell burning firewood in the old rusty fire place by the brick wall.


I can’t wait to taste the apple and black boy peach crumble flooded with hot chocolate.  


I can’t wait to see the colorful leaves floating off the dancing trees like a leaf parade.


Here comes Autumn


I can’t wait to feel the crackling leaves under my feet as the autumn breeze floats through my hair.


I can’t wait to hear wind banging against my window showering rain when I am snuggled up in bed with my cat feeling relaxed by the sound.


Here comes Autumn.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lucy! I loved all your adjectives that set the mood. I especially liked this one

    I can’t wait to hear wind banging against my window showering rain when I am snuggled up in bed with my cat feeling relaxed by the sound.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.