Pages

Thursday 20 August 2020

Making a sustainability Board game.

The final part of the RIP Assignment was a sustainability project that draws in our personal skills and interests. For this task, I chose to partner up with a mate and create a board game on tinkercad on the topic of Deforestation. As I was making a board game I took inspiration from the well-known games monopoly and the game of life. I decided to make the game simple without overcomplicating the rules, but I still wanted it to be original. As my partner was away for the first few days I didn't want to start creating the rules or the purpose of the game, so instead, I created the board that you play on. After my partner decided to show up we started getting into the final details of the game as in the rules and the cards that you pick up. This honestly didn't take as long as I thought it would, after we got the rules down it was full steam ahead, and we got it done after just a few lessons.  If I were to do this again I would start off by writing the rules as it was much simpler when we knew what we were doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.