Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Tour Of New Zealand Day 5

For the past few weeks we have been completing tasks about New Zealand.Our WALT is to learn more about New Zealand and the activity's you can do.\


Activity 1

Our task was to create a story about the possibility´s of being stranded in the woods when your pack has left you behind and we had to say what we saw,heard and felt. Here is my story.

I turned around and saw that my pack had ventured on without me, there was a silence nothing but the birds chirping and the trees swaying. I saw that I was alone, I start to freak out what is going to happen now, are the wild creatures of the forest going to eat me alive or are they going to drown me in the water and then eat me? Was I going to be stuck here my hole life, I started to panic I didn´t Know what to do, all I could think about was whats going to happen next. I suddenly fell into a full panic my head felt dissy every thing I saw was blury, and there was only faint noises. I tell myself that i´m going to be okay but my head was full of bad possibility's like starving to death, or me panicking and running  into a tree and die or maybe I would die of starvation and the birds feast on me? My most worry was being stranded in the woods with the SPIDERS! and after I thought about that I defiantly wanted to get out of here so I started to run. It felt like I was running for hours but in the distance of my blurry view I could see the pack coming back for me and suddenly my blurry vision went dragging my headache along with it I was saved.

Activity 2

our task was to research a famous person and then create a DLO showing facts about them.here is my DLO.Here is the link to the website that I used to find information about Lorde 



Bonus activity
our task was to tell if we would like to do the Otago Rail Trail one day and give us a reason why.




1 comment:

  1. Great descriptive writing Lucy - I was thinking about you and spiders and then you wrote about it! I will be able to tell you all about Lorde next week when I see her in concert! You have done part of the Otago Rail trail while we were in Lawrence- actually I think you sat that one out and picked us up! We will definitely go back and do some more though as it was such a beautiful part of the world!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.