Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Heroes Vs Villains Poster!

Today I was focused on my Hurumanu 5 work, Power to the people Heroes vs villains. Our task was to create a poster About a hero and a villain of our choice.  I did the same ones as I did for my timeline, Nelson Mandela and Adolf Hitler! For my poster, I used the app Canva which was a cool app and something that I would recommend to others and would use again. On my poster, I added photos, points, and achievements that I wrote about on my timeline that I had created. Here is what I have created!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.