Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

Music Performances!

Music performances -

For this task, I choose to play on piano because I found it the most interesting to me and I had heaps of choices of what I wanted to play!

Ever since I started to learn piano I have always wanted to learn how to play Fur Elise by Beethoven, so for this activity, I choose to learn that song!

One of the most challenging aspects of learning this piece was learning the left-handed sections, But over time after practicing heaps it just became natural.

I thought my final performance was ok-ish, I would have liked to have more practice time.

If I could change my performance i would have spent more time practicing the one section i had learned in the first week and have it run smoothly throughout my performance rather than spending most of my practice time learning different sections of the piece.

Something I enjoyed in music this semester was being able to have a go at the instruments, and having a free choice about what we wanted to do and what we wanted to play.

The Best Resources for Royalty Free Music to Use for YouTube Videos





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.