Pages

Friday 27 November 2020

Cannabis!

A few weeks ago we started a new topic in health, this was the discovery topic. For this topic, we got to choose what the topic was going to be. I decided on cannabis as I thought it was fitting as I started back when there was a referendum on legalizing cannabis. We started off by creating 5 big questions that we were going to answer in this presentation, my five big questions being,  What is cannabis? Why would people be for/against cannabis?, What are the positive and negative outcomes of cannabis? who does cannabis affect? How do we minimize harm? What are the short and long-term effects of cannabis? Afterward, we gather some information so that I could answer the questions properly. Next was the fun part where we got to choose how we presented our learning, for this I decided to make a site using carrd. Altogether this was a really fun task and I learned a lot about cannabis and the health risks that may occur. 


                                                                     (PHOTO LINK)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.