Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Mystery Genre Challenge

 Now that the term is coming to a close so is our topic. I and Tennessee have been working hard individually on different parts of the same piece it was only a few weeks ago that we perfected our parts and put the piece together. This for me was the hardest part as I had played around with parts of my section of the music, this made it hard to sync up with Tennessee, but after working together through lessons and some lunches we managed to perfect it. The part that I found most enjoyable was being able to learn something new on piano and it was tons of fun learning a piano duet for the first time. Luckily we managed to finish and perfect a small section of the piece so we could record it but when we had spare time for the last lesson we started learning more of the piece which was a lot of fun as I was able to help teach Tennessee, my partner. Overall this was a really fun topic even though learning flies me to the moon was my favourite but the research was still a lot of fun, and we finished everything with a single lesson to spare. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.