Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Getting Your Nature Fix

Explain Five Ways to being healthy in nature. 
Go for a walk, Run outdoors to keep active.
Grow your own fruits and veggies in the garden or just do some gardening in general.
Spend time outside playing sports.
Spend more time at parks, Beaches etc, getting more sunlight.

Describe one way you enjoy the outdoors and set a goal for a new outdoor activity. 
I love going camping and going down to the beach almost every day. I also love playing cricket with my family. My goal is to start getting out of the house more and spending time with friend and family outdoors.

Add a picture of a favorite place and a caption explaining why it's important to you.
This is an important place for me because I have been coming here with my family and friends since I was really little. Whenever we come here we always play sports on the fields and snuggle up under the gazebo and watch movies on the side of the truck. I also love going down to the beach when we are there as it gets so hot there.

Image result for new zealand spencer park camping      Image result for new zealand spencer park camping

Share a creation story you know. 

Creation Story  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.