Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Chuck The Chicken

This is my recount about kiwi can a couple of weeks ago. I have edited this but if you find things that i need to improve on can you give me some feed back on a comment.



Chuck the chicken chuck the chicken it was Tuesday afternoon and Mrs Raisins inquiry group was at kiwi Can. The leaders had shown a game called Chuck the Chicken.


Half of the group was on one side being the fielding team and the others were on the other in an  egg shaped circle. Passing poor  Daisy the black dotted cow that oinked  like a pig begging for food.

As the fielding team were yelling chuck the chicken Chuck the chicken Chuck the chicken Chuck the chicken. when I was in the circle it sounded like the crowed at a baseball game in 1992.

Nathan screeched  (CHUCK THE CHICKEN) the person holding the cow threw it with all  there might (PLONK) the cow had hit the ground. (ZOOM) the person was in action sprinting  around the egg shaped circle skidded round the edge  and (CRASH) straight into place.

Yeeeeeeeeeeee sssssssssssss the fielding had won they were  in a straight line before the  person got to his place. I felt so nurvers he was super speedy and he lossed imagine me having to go around the circle it was a nightmare. Round two is on so beware …

The other dumb boring always winning  fielding team shuffled around in position for caching the chicken that is actually a cow but oinked like a pig.
As I took a deep breath and said I am not touching that cow I am not touching that rubber cow.


The game started I closed my eyes then took a peck and quickly I passed it to the person beside me. (Hhhh uuuu)that was lucky chuck the chicken I shuffled away from the person beside me as she had the cow she threw it out on the stage and boom she was back in a flash.


Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy we win we win we win we win we win we win we win yay. I was so glad I had passed to her or else  I would have to run and they would have bet me I was just so happy that she was in our team.


SWICH
NNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I had to field wwwwwwwwww aaaaaaaaa.
I am going out the back so that I don’t have to catch the cow.
The person next to me started shouting chuck the chickenchuck the chicken. wow if I was her I would feel so embarrassed but after she had said it a couple of times everyone was shouting out chuck the chicken. Everyone except me I was whispering I want to go home I felt like I was going to blackout but I didn’t but I wish I did.


The other team started passing the poor cow chuck the chicken it landed on a girl fewf but man she can throw hard. Poor dashie if I was her it would feel like I was on a giant roller coaster and I would probably be throwing up imagine if she did throw up brown paper coming out of her mouth yuck.Brianna caught the cow and we all lined up behind her and yelled yay we won in a bored voice. Brianna threw the cow back to Nathan.

They started passing the cow around again and they just kept passing it round and round and round. I started getting bored even though I was supposed to be all excited about this.

Chuck the chicken they threw the cow and it zoomed straight to the back of the hall and someone caught it. But I didn’t know who it was I only saw a quick glimpse of him.
The other team went huh And we just didn’t say anything.



Kate said right everyone in four lines down here please. Well all I had to say was that the game was exciting at the start but then it got boring because we just keeps winning.













3 comments:

  1. Great decription Lucy - I really liked the way that you conveyed your excitement - I could almost hear you talking- especially when you said things like "Yeeesssss!! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy my name Antonette and I'am a year 6 student from St.Bernadette's Primary School. I really like the way you used paragraphs to introduce new ideas. Maybe next time you could check back your work and see if everything makes sense because on your last paragraph it said " we just keeps winning" and it should be kept. I hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I didn't realize. Thank you for commenting Antonette and I would recommend this game it is a lot of fun.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.