Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2 Forest Life Activity 1 SLJ

Activity 1 
for this activity we have to write on our blog whether we would or would not like go to see
Tane Mahuta or some refer it to the "lord of the forest"  one day then explain why or why not.

For me i would love to go see Tane Mahuta because so many people have described how big it is and taken photos so i can slightly imagine it but i want to go see it in real life because its always so much bigger that what it is in the photos. I would also like to see it because it such a big beautiful tree.

Image result for tane mahuta

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy,

    I agree; it's hard to gauge the size of things through a photo. Seeing Tāne Mahuta in real life would be quite an experience. I actually spent the first 21 years of my life in Northland and I still haven't visited Tāne Mahuta! I always find that when you live so close to popular tourist attractions you tend to stay away from them, which is a shame really. Have you heard of any other attractions in Northland that you'd like to visit?

    Talk soon,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.