Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Day 2 Forest Life Activity 2 SLJ

Activity 2 
For this activity we have to find three nz sports teams that have the word "fern" in their title. Then we have to put pictures of the three uniforms then add which one was our favourite and why.

1. Black Ferns / Rugby
Image result for black ferns uniform sevens

2. Silver Ferns / Netball
Image result for silver ferns uniform

3.White Ferns / Cricket

My favourite is white ferns uniform because its got more color to it and it has sleeves.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy!

    My name is Mikey and I will be commenting on some of your Summer Learning Journey posts this year. From the looks of things you've made a great start and I'm excited to read what you've written so far :)

    Well done on taking your time to research New Zealand sports teams and explaining why the White Ferns uniform is your favourite. Originally, I thought I preferred the Silver Ferns uniform (I play netball myself and it reminds me of the dress I have to wear), but now that I've seen the White Ferns uniform, I think I have to agree with you. With cricket being a summer sport, having the long sleeves to protect players against the Sun is a great idea. Do you play any sports? Or have you been to watch any of these teams play before?

    I really like the way you've displayed your post, Lucy. It's nice and easy to follow, which is super helpful for the Summer Learning Journey team. Just a quick tip though, when using images on your blog make sure you acknowledge where they've come from. Here's a link to help you do that on your next post:

    https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1VKjkMGwBrk2YI6Vtmg91OAQljr_T3ZSV6YZtu6MWFNM/edit#slide=id.p

    Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.