Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

P.E working as a team

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been playing games in the gym in small teams. Our activity was cross-court games  For this activity I rated my self as a level 3
To achieve level 3 we have to show that we can consistently You always make a contribution to the team goal, include yourself in the team activity and others, And sometimes using positive words and actions to encourage our team. During the cross-court games, indoor soccer, bench ball, and floor hockey I showed that I am working at level 3 by cheering on my team and scoring goals for my team and stopping the opposition from scoring in bench ball. These examples show that I have met the standard for level 3. While playing the Cross-court games, something that I found challenging was our team wasn’t communicating with each other. The reason I found this challenging was because we weren't working together as a team, causing us to lose in some of the games. However, I managed to overcome this challenge by communicating with the team and creating a plan. Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on putting more effort into trying to cheer on my team and taking part in the activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.