Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Working as a team P.E reflection

This week in our P.E hurumanu we have been playing some games in the old gym to improve our teamwork skills.

Our first activity was floor hockey. For this activity, I rated myself a 3. To be at level three You always make a contribution to the team goal, include yourself in the team activity and others, And sometimes using positive words and actions to encourage our team. During the first game of floor hockey, I showed that I am working at level 3 by stopping the ball from going in our goal, and sometimes got the ball down near our goal, and cheered on my team when I was on the bench.

The second activity was 6 corner soccer for this activity I rated myself a 2. To be at level 2 you sometimes make a contribution to the team goal. But sometimes need the teacher or a teammate to remind me to get involved more. I try to use positive words and actions to encourage my team. During the first game of 6 corner soccer, I showed that I am working at level 2 by kicking the ball now and again but didn't contribute that much. And I did cheer on my team when I wasn't playing.

Next week I'm going to try and get myself up to level 3 on every game no matter what the game is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.