Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Digital Mihi

For the past week, we have have been working on our own mihi's. We got a choice to do it digitally or on paper in the form of a t-shirt, I choose to do it digitally because I prefer to do it digitally. During creating my mihi I had to do some research about my river and my mountain which I thought was really cool as I didn't even know I had one. In the end, I struggled to pictures of my family but after searching through my very messy drive I ended up finding some from a party that we hosted, that is why they are all dressed up in the photos.

My river is the Avon River Which runs through Christchurch, And my mountain is Mt Cook which I have actually visited while on a trip with my family to The Westcoast. One of my hobbies is cooking, One of my favorite things to cook is Apple crumble which is good when it comes to feeding the whole family. My other hobbies include reading, I usually read Disaster, crime, and fantasy books but I have started reading non-fiction lately. My parent's names are Simon and Francine and they both come from New Zealand, My sibling's names are Zoe who is 17 this year, Ella who is 15 this year, and Hollie who is 11 this year. It has been really weird as we are all at the same school for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.