Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Wellbeing

In health, we have been focusing on the four walls of wellbeing. Whare Tapa Wha is about a whare that represents the four walls of our wellbeing, Tane Wairua, Taha Whanau, Taha Tinana, Taha Hinengaro and it shows that without a strong wall then the whole thing collapses. During these lessons, I participated well.  I contributed by completing the work on time to the best of my ability, Next time I'm going to talk less and ask when I don't know what I'm doing. My Hauora is well, But I know I need to work on my physical health. I could do this by spending more time outside with friends and getting away from my Devices 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.