Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

Look In The Mirror Poem

Today in Our power to the people hurumanu we split into our groups A, B, And C. My group B, Went with one of our teachers to do some poetry. Our task was to write our version of the Look In the mirror Poem.

Look In the mirror poem.
Image result for music

I look in the mirror and what do I see? 


A tall, talkative, kind person staring back at me. 


I’m really good at reading.


And love music. 

And spend lots of time with family and friends.


And I can’t wait till I’m old enough to travel around the world. 


I could improve my social skills 


And dancing is hard for me, ‘


But I know if I try, ill be the best I can be. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy, I love the paint sploge/ music notes graphic because it helps me know more about you. What do you like to read?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.