Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Dear Future Lucy

For the last couple of weeks for philosophy we have been thinking of stuff to put in a time capsule and we came up with a letter to our future selves and lots of different things that we can look back on and go,  "wow it was that much for coke back in 2018." So here is what I h
ave been working on.


Dear Future Me

Hello by the time you read this you will be  17 and now I can't imagine myself being 17 at all. Right now I have just started at HHS and it so much bigger and probably by the time I find my around the school we will be moving to the new parts. Anyway how is the new buildings because you're probably in it .

Anyway I want to tell you about your 11 year old self so here it is. Right now I have three Cats Mia,Patch and of cores Luna but when you read this you most likely have more or did dad finally get his wish of having a dog?Also we still have Cookie and Jay Jay the little pigeys or should I say Big pigeys that eat and poop all day.

Right now my favorite thing to do in my spare time is to play io games and watch you tube my fav you tuber is Joey Graceffa is he still your favorite youtuber. Anyway does Hollie still have her youtube channel if so is it still horrible.

Right now  when I grow up I want to be a actress and I've just joined up for the Shakespeare festival we haven't started rehearsals but i'm already existed. All of my friends are doing it too Paige,Talia,Me and Jasmine  but Paige and Talia want to do the behind the scenes sort of stuff but me and Jasmine want to perform. Anyway do you still have the same dream of being an actress?


Right now the things on my bucket list  are: sky diving,snorkeling in caves, crystal mining,I want to take a tiki tour around the world, become an actress and YouTube. And also I really want to meet Joey Graceffa!

From your 11 yr old self
See ya in 7 years.
Lucy
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.