Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Diary Entry 1

For the next six days I am going to be in Auckland and I thought why not share the experience with you.Each day i'm going to be writing a diary entry about the things I have done on that day. Today we haven't left yet but I still wrote an entry anyway:D


Diary Entry One


The Day Before


First of all Tomorrow I am going to Auckland and I'm nervous about going
on planes but I am excited but also sad because i'm going to miss my
friends but worst of all i'm going to be stuck with my sisters and and my
mum for a six days.


But before anything else let me tell you the real reason we are going.
So were going because I really wanted to go and see Ed Sheeran at
his concert but was soooo disappointed when I found out that he
wasn’t coming to Christchurch but that wasn’t going to stop me from
going.In the end we decided between Dunedin or Auckland and we
ended on agreeing on going to  Auckland which I was still very
happy about. Luckily I had been saving up enough money to pay for
me to go, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to go.


I'm Just so excited we are going to be doing so many cool things
there like the zoo,cat cafe,Motat museum thing,Rainbows End,
and going to Rangitoto island and Devonport and of course we
get to catch up with family while we are up there.But  best of all
we get free accommodation because we are staying with someone
and she has two dogs! And also how could I forget the ED SHEERAN CONCERT!!!!


I think i'm going to leave this entry Here but I am so
excited and I will be writing more entries each day bye.

By Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.