Pages

Thursday 1 March 2018

THE SAILING TRIP




Sailing Experience

It was an early friday morning when we left for our sailing trip at Roto Kohatu Reserve on Lake Rua and it was a lot of fun. When we walked out to the buses there was an old bus and then there was a double decker bus but I went on the normal bus and the seats were so uncomfortable.When we got there we were put into three groups and I was split up from all of my friends like always. After that the showed us how to put the boat together and then we had morning tea. Once morning tea was over I was in a group of three sharing the same boat but there could only be one person on the boat at once and there was only one boat on the water at a time and there was no wind so they had to drag us and there was about 8 groups of three. But after everyone had a turn they put all the boats on the water and the wind got up and both of my team members got bored of it so I got to have lots of turns. Also after a while there was huge gusts of wind and everyone's boat was tipping over but not mine I still remember the lucky number 29. After sailing we went for a swim and did some more sailing and then got changed and then I sprinted towards the double Decker bus and I was lucky enough to get on the top of the double Decker bus with Paige. After all it was a lot of fun and the most challenging part was trying to control the boat in the huge gusts of wind.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.