Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

Journey Through Time


For four weeks  I am Going to be doing the summer learning journey about the history of New Zealand. This is the Third  week of my journey and the eleventh day.

Activity One

For this activity we have to listen to three song and then rate them favorite to least favorite.

#1 My first favorite would be 'I Need Your Love,' because it is very disco like.

#2 Then it would have to be 'Shes A Mod.'

#3 Then last it would be 'Sitting In The Rain.' But I Like The Guitar In It.

Activity Two

For this activity we have to write two things we like about the 1970s  fashion and two things you don't like about the 1970s fashion.

For me I like the layered skirts that they wore and the bright colors.

What I don't like is the skinny patterned pants and the collars that go all the way up their neck.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.