Pages

Monday 8 January 2018

Journey Through Time


For four weeks  I am Going to be doing the summer learning journey about the history of New Zealand. This weeks activity's are about the begging. And today is the third day of my journey


Activity one 

For this activity we have to imagine that we have nine other siblings and we have to write how we would feel and would we like it or not? i found it easy to relate to having lots of siblings so its easy to imagine having NINE!

I would feel mad,sad,annoyed,frustrated about having nine other siblings they would be so annoying and I would get no peace and attention from my parents and I would hate it and I would probably have to share a room so no I would not like having nine siblings.


Bonus activity

For this activity we have to ask three people close to you and ask them what they think is unique about your family and two things they like to do in summer and add a fun fact about them.

Mum what do you think is unique about our family?/what is your favourite thing to do in summer?

MUM=  the unique thing about our family would be
          =we like going to dress up parties with our friends
          = we like hosting Halloween and Santa parties
          =We like to go camping in summer and spend lots of time in our pool!
          / my favourite thing to do in summer is swim in our pool!

A cool fact about My Mum is that she douse scrap booking and makes cool crafts.

Sisters what do you think is unique about our family?/what is your favourite thing to do in summer?

SISTER= the unique thing about our family would be we are Crazy and Bright.
 And my favourite thing to do in summer is Camping  with our Friends




SISTER= the unique thing about our family would be we are Very social.
And my favourite thing to do in summer would be Going to the beach and having picnics.





















4 comments:

  1. Hi there Lucy,

    Jade F here from the Summer Learning Journey! Well done on completing another day of activities! Remember you have two weeks left so if you want, you can do more than one day’s worth of tasks in a day. :)

    I really enjoyed reading through your activities, especially the activity where you asked your family members for facts about themselves and what they like to do in the summer. That is so cool that your mum likes scrapbooking and crafts! I love scrapbooking too! What do you like to do in the summer? I like to go on road trips and go to the beach with friends and family.

    Just a reminder! In order to receive full points for your activities you must complete ALL the activities for that day!

    Looking forward to hearing from you Lucy and keep up the amazing blogging.

    Cheers,
    Jade F :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jade thanks for commenting and by the way I've been camping these last couple of days so I've been scheduling them so that a activity will come up each day. Anyway i'm glad you enjoyed my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lucy,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey team, I will also be reading your blog posts along with Jade F, Rachel, Hazel, and many other bloggers!

    I also wouldn't want to live with nine siblings because I also think we would fight very often and I wouldn't be able to have quiet and peaceful time alone in my room. I would have to share a room with one or two of my siblings. I have one sister and I think just one is enough. Although, I do wish that I had an older brother to take care of me.

    I like how your mother likes to host parties at your place, my mum likes family time so she doesn't really invite a lot of people to our house. I really want to have a big birthday party at my place so we could have BBQ on our deck. I also wish that I had a pool at my place.

    I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family and friends. I read your comment above so I know that you went camping for few days. Where did you go? How was camping? I would love to hear about your amazing holidays.

    I look forward to reading more of your activity posts like this.

    All the best,
    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade C Thank you for commenting and I have just got back a couple of days ago from Spencer Park and it was amazing we always have friends come and visit us when we are camping. But My favorite part would be boggy boarding at the beach with my dad and my sisters. I hope to hear back from you soon Lucy.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.