Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

Diary Entry 2

For the next six days I am going to be in Auckland and I thought why not share the experience with you.Each day i'm going to be writing a diary entry about the things I have done in Auckland and today i'm writing about my first day! and did you know that Auckland is the home to over fifty volcanoes i know right that's a lot.


Diary Entry 2

My first day

lets start off by me being i'm my bed and suddenly the light was switched on and the sound of my Mums voice screeching at me to get up and that's when the day began. I managed to pull myself out of bed to get dressed then there was a load thump,I looked up to see two black eyes staring at me then a slight meow coming from a white figure that was standing on my desk waiting for a proper greeting. and of course,it was Luna/cat and before she had a chance to jump on me,I slowly took a step back and carried on getting ready to go. I finished up packing and then all of us headed off to the airport.

Once we got to the airport we said our goodbyes to dad and my sister and then we headed to drop our luggage of to the check in and then headed off to wait for the plane to come. After a while on the speaker it said that our flight was being delayed for 20 minutes which I was still happy about because there was free WiFi so I could play my games on my phone. 20 minuets past and there was another call saying that the flight would be delayed for another 30 minuets  because something about the engine of the plane was going wrong and that was sooo annoying but finally we boarded and we headed out to Auckland


When we arrived  my dads cousin picked us up and we went to Motat .At Motat there was a lot of cool things like old phones and fire trucks and then there was this arcade thing that you played pack man on and space invaders and donkey Kong so we played on that for a while. After that there was this huge lamp thing that had lots of photos on it and you could add your own photo to that collection of photos on the lamp thing.Then we looked at how they would send messages  in the old days. After that we went to get lunch from the cafe they had there and the food was delicious. After that we went and looked at the old firetrucks they used to have. After that it was time to explore part two of Motat and to get there you could take your car and drive or you could take the tram for free. So we ended up taking the tram to the second part. Once we got there there was this huge building with lots of planes and computers and stuff that you would see at the Air Museum. soon after we left and went back on the tram to the car and then drove home. When we got there we made a list of we needed to get for the supermarket and then we went and got groceries and after we had tacos for tea and that's is we made the beds and now I am writing this.

bye

by Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It sounds like your trip to Auckland is going to be jammed packed with adventure. I particularly liked the interesting fact at the start about the number of volcanoes in Auckland - that is something I didn't know. The Museum of Transport and Technology sounds like a very cool place to visit. What was your favourite thing at the museum? I look forward to reading more diary entries.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.