Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Day 1 swimming with the fish Activity 2 SLJ

Activity 2 
For  this activity we have to imagine that we have a free ticket to compete in the Lake Taupo Cycle Race and we could chose three people to be on our support crew. Who would these three people be?


My Dad
i would choose my dad because he is very supportive but can be very competitive so he would keep my going on the right track.

My Best Friend
I would choose my best friend because she is funny and would keep my entertained through the whole experience.

My Sister
I would choose my sister because She is extremely coordinated and always knows where to go and the name of the streets that we need to turn onto she would be like my own personal google Maps.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy,

    It sounds like you'd have a great little support crew to take with you to Taupo. It's wonderful to have positive, supportive people in your life, who can help you out with these kinds of things, isn't it? :)
    I think I'd need someone like your sister in my support crew - I'm terrible with directions!

    Have you been to Taupo before?

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.