Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Day 2 Protecting our own Activity 1 SLJ

Activity 1 
For this activity we have to say how we would feel about going ziplining in Rotorua.

I would Love going ziplining in Rotorua it would be so cool to look down and see the Amazing Forests. I can imagine myself standing on the platform and looking down and being terrified and my mind goes to the worst possibility.... Falling And DYING! But it would be a amazing experience.....hopefully.

Image result for zipline

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucy,

    Me again. :)

    I think ziplining would be amazing too! I've never been before but I have been bungee jumping and I imagine the feeling would be quite similar. I don't think you need to worry about falling - the people who operate these kinds of activities check the equipment regularly to make sure it's safe to use.

    Have you been to Rotorua before? There's so many cool outdoor activities to do. And beautiful views to see. One of my favourites is the Skyline Luge, like the one in Queenstown. Have you been there?

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.