Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Day 4 Spectacular,Spectacular Activity 3 SLJ

Activity 3 
For this activity we have to write a short story about what we think is happening in the selfie that they took. we also have to include where they were and what they were doing before they stopped to take the selfie.


My trip to Bellagio , Lombardy

It was my second day visiting Bellagio ,Lombardy a village on a promontory jutting out onto lake como which is in Italy .It was early in the morning when i was up and getting ready for a tour of the place , i packed my lunch so i could eat it on the way from place to place.I rushed out the door Knowing that if i was late they would leave without me.Our first part of the tour was going on a boat across the lake to the other side of the river.On the way across you got a beautiful view looking straight down the river with amazing buildings  and  crystal clear skies. When we reached the other side of the river we took lots of photos of the other side before quickly moving on through the streets. The streets were filled with lots of people and shops and restaurants on either side of each street. they guided us through carefully making sure we didn't get lost through the crowds of people.We reached a building and we followed them through all the way up to the top of the building where you could see the village filled with tiny people and shops etc. The group i was with just stood there gazing over i walked over to the corner of the building where you could get the most beautiful photos. I pulled out my phone and took the most amazing photos of me and in the background the village of  Bellagio,Lombardy.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucy.

    Well done on completing yet another activity! :)

    I really enjoyed reading your 'selfie story'. I like how you've written it in first person; it really draws the reader in. I also like how you've described Bellagio. It almost feels like I'm going on the trip with you! :)

    Have you been to Italy before? I'd love to go there one day. And to Greece! They're very high on my travel bucket list.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.