Pages

Sunday 20 January 2019

Day 3 Taking Flight Activity 2 SLJ

Activity 2 
For this activity we have to think of a superpower that we would like to have and then explain why we would have that superpower.

My superpower would be to talk to animals Just like some of the disney Princesses . I think this superpower would be so cool i've always wanted to know what my cats are thinking and just know the secrets of cats and lots of other animals.If i had that superpower i would want to visit the zoo every day.
Image result for animals Image result for panda Image result for Tiger
Image result for Cats Image result for Dogs Image result for Bunnys
Image result for Meerkats Image result for Gorillas  Image result for Cheetah

1 comment:

  1. Bula vinaka Lucy,

    What I great choice! You're the first Summer Learning Journey blogger that I've come across who has chosen this particular superpower - very original! :)
    I think it'd be super interesting to know what animals are thinking. Other than your cats, which animals would you most like to talk to? Unfortunately I don't have any pets but I'd love to be able to have a conversation with my brother's dogs.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.